April favourites

Hi everybody, here we are for my April favourites!

It's not really easy this months because I didn't try a lot of new products, so I will do a my currently favs.



Let's start with a nail polish.. the Nail Paint by Barry M in Blue Moon.
I really like this brand , I think Barry M does really lovely nail polish and also is in the cheap side so thumb up . 
They have nice colours and different typology of nail polish.. the gelly one, the quick dry, the Nail Paint, the matt, ect.. Have a look to the  website and if you don't know this brand you'll fall in love with all their products.
The colour of this little one is just perfect for spring I think and I really love blue and all his shades on my nails.



Go on to the face care products, I am really enjoying the Sea Foam Complete Face Wash by Pacifica.
My skin is really sensitive and for me find the good and right stuff for face is really difficult and of course important. Since I have tried this face wash I am just stuck with this. 

Is nice and foaming on your face, it smells amazing and it really works for me, the only problem is that in Dubai is not really easy to find, but thanks god I have found a Web site that it always has it!!!

What about Pacifica brand.. I knew this one watching Nicole Young Wild and Polished (go and check it out, she is amazing).
Here is how Pacifica describes their own products:
Pacifica is known as one of the most innovative and sustainable makeup lines on the market today. At Pacifica, we are elevating the experience of natural beauty products and overcoming the common perception that naturals don’t deliver great results.  We make natural products that work as well or better than any non-natural line.  Our mission is complete when we have delivered the best performing products, using the safest ingredients, in recyclable packaging and components to the largest possible audience of beauty consumers. All Pacifica products are gluten-free, 100% vegan, and cruelty-free.

So yeah, I like this stuff and if you are looking for a face wash for sensitive skin, give it a go.


Now let's talk about hair.. I will start by saying that it is a pain for me in this period.. I delivered almost four months ago and the last few months I started to lose my hair. 

So, that's not easy at all, but anyway I will do later a post about this thing. 
I am trying different products to help my hair and all the moisturizing products are welcome so I gave a try to Phyto 7 Hair cream and I have really liked it. 
Now, I am actually using the Phyto 9 that should be for very dry hair but it doesn't work for me.


Lip balm.. ahhh, my lips are the driest lips in the world and I have really tried everything with no good results.
Anyway, for me the one is doing is job better, is the PL3 Special Protector. I have purchased it in Italy and I don't know if you can find every where but trust me if you are like me give it a go and let me know.
It doesn't gave me really great results, so if you have suggestions, please please let a comment below I will really appreciate it ☺.




Last one, but not least is my agenda. 
It could sounds crazy but I love it and I am using it all day long.. it is the Moleskine, 12 months Weekly Notebook.
It has soft cover and is the best to carry with you in your bag and it is really handy. Also it is design to show the week's appointments on the left and on the right to have a ruled page for notes and ideas.





I hope you enjoyed this post and as usual I wish you a nice day!

byeee

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Decisioni, cambiamenti, il ciuccio rotto e il sonno in tre