May Favourites

Hi everyone,

last month was very hot but i enjoyed few things that I want to share with you.






First, as usual, a nail polish: Gelly Hi Shine NAIL PAINT by Barry M in the color Satsuma 325.

I have already told you how much I love this brand, and this Jelly one in particular is very fancy color ad very summary, it'a a kind of dark orange and the finish is very very shine.







I am not a fan of foundation, and actually I use CC Cream that give me a natural finish; but this one is different. Is the Tanning Compact Foundation N SPF 6
It's a compact foundation, a travel-friendly compact, with a very nice orange packaging. This powder gives a luminous, rich golden look that lasts. It also protects against dryness whilst maintaining the skin's natural softness. It's boasting sun-smart technology and containing thiotaurine, a unique antioxidant which neutralizes free radicals, this foundation gives a natural looking sheer finish.
There are available different SPF for this foundation, and it comes in three different shades: natural,  bronze and honey.



An absolute must have, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant is a skincare classic that restores, calms and helps relieve chapped, cracked and dry skin. It works efficiently to sooth roughness, redness and minor skin irritations.This luxurious healing cream has been praised throughout the years by beauty editors, make-up artists and models alike. Created in 1930 to soothe skin, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant became an instant and overwhelming success. I use also for my dry lips and it works. The only cons is the smell.  







Last thing I like is the Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base.This is my first ever eye shadow primer/base I've ever tried and I really like it! It is very cheap and it works well. My eye shadow blends nicely on there and it looks just as fresh as when I applied it in the morning after a long day. I also use by itself to cancel out any discoloration on my eyelids.



That's it. I hope you enjoyed the reviews.. have a nice day.
Bye

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

L'amore ai tempi dell'incertezza