March favourites

Hi everyone welcome to my new post!


Here my March favourites products that I want to share with you.



To start, you need to know that the temperatures here in dubai are starting to get warm and I really love to use water spray to refresh myself. 
I usually buy the Avent thermal water spray but here is not really cheap and also I would like to try something new so I gave a try to the Mario Badescu Facial spray with aloe, herbal extracts and rosewater.
It is pleasant on your skin and leaves it hydrated and allow tight and uncomfortable skin to cool down.
I usually spray during the day to refresh my self and during my evening skin care routine before  the cream to achieve a boost of hydration and to give a cuddle to my sensitive skin.

Skipping to make up, I usually follow Zoella's reviews and I was looking for a new mascara.. so she was taking about a new Maybelline and I really like this brand in mascara speaking so I decided to give it a go.
The Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara is not expensive at all and it is really good. This is the best mascara I have ever used: it lengthens and volumizes your lashes amazingly and also curls them and keeps them curled all day long.
It doesn't clump up my eyelashes, its makes them insanely long, makes them super black, and keeps them curled forever. I'm running out of this mascara and will definitely be buying it again.

Now a fancy body cream.. my fav is the Nivea In-shower body lotion, cause is really easy to use,.. if you are lazy as I am you will appreciate this.
But now I was looking for a new body lotion and I did a really nice discovery about Davines products. I knew the have a really nice range of fancy hair products but I didn't know about their body products. Try the Davines  Wild & Virtuous Body Lotion is lovely believe me.
It is moisturizing and smell amazing. I really loved it. 

A facial masque now.. The Queen Helen Mint Julep Masque. This masque maybe doesn't need an introduction. It’s one of the most reviewed products on line, and after reading so many good things about it, I thought it was time to try it myself. 
Mint Julep Masque is an original natural home treatment to help dry up pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. 
Simply apply Mint Julep Masque to your clean face and neck. No cons, it does the job and I am happy with it and I after using it I really feel my skin clean, refreshed and smooth. 
They sad that it also should helps to relax tired muscles and ease tension lines on the face and neck. Anyway thumbs up!

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what are your favourite of the last months.
Have a nice day and see you soon bye!


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Decisioni, cambiamenti, il ciuccio rotto e il sonno in tre